We’re growing and we want you to grow with us! Conceptual Communications is seeking a Creative Accounts Associate to work with our Fort Lauderdale-based team.
Who are we?
Conceptual Communications is a boutique marketing and public relations firm located in sunny Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Our firm’s structure is unique in the following ways:
1) Conceptual Communications works with clients in numerous industries from transportation to cities, nonprofits, and banks just to name a few. This keeps our days interesting and fresh – boredom is not an option!
2) Our mission is to help our clients reach their goals. It’s not about us; it’s all about them! We believe we are the most cost-efficient and most effective solution for our clients. We offer them an opportunity to further develop and activate their brands by leveraging their marketing, public relations and social media efforts to achieve their business goals.
3) It’s a team effort! Each client essentially gets a team of professionals working on their account – our company culture only allows for exposing and utilizing an individual’s strengths. What this means is, team members who are hired for their superior social media skills for example, only focus on social media. The same goes for content creation, brand activation, etc.
Our firm is growing and we need a Creative Accounts Manager to manage client projects and provide support for the firm’s daily functions. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating project updates and timelines
- Connecting with clients on a daily basis and responding to inquiries
- Developing client reports, conducting client related research, arranging and attending meetings, events and conference calls
- Cultivating relationships with journalists/bloggers and pitching media, managing media requests for clients
- Developing, verifying and maintaining up-to-date media lists and tracking documents
- Revising marketing collateral in InDesign, Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator
- Coordinating implementation of integrated marketing and public relations plans including digital and social media efforts
- Attending Conceptual Communications seminars and sponsored events
- Participating in professional development programs
Am I qualified?
BA/BS in a discipline related to public relations, journalism or communications with a minimum of one-year of applicable experience. For new graduates, summer jobs and internships are acceptable and will be taken into consideration. Candidates must be self-starters with a passion for branding, marketing, social media and PR, enjoy working in a collaborative environment, be well-organized and exhibit sound judgment, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize deadlines.
Applicants must have excellent written and oral communication and research skills. Previous experience in public relations, public affairs or issues management is a plus. Applicants should be up-to-date on social and digital media as it relates to public relations programs. Candidates should enjoy learning about new industries and staying up-to-date on current affairs.
A general understanding of the following platforms is preferred (please include years of experience or examples of experience with any of the below in your resume):
- Social Media (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn)
- Constant Contact and Mail Chimp
- InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator (basic knowledge)
- PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- Survey Monkey
- MS Word/Pages
Submit cover letter, resume and salary history to email@example.com. In the subject line please place the word Resume with your last name. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.